The Parent, Teacher and Friends Association
We are a group of parents, friends and school staff, who all have the same goal of raising much needed funds for the school, whilst having lots of fun.
Each year we host a number of different, fun & successful events. Over the last few years we have held:
- Summer Fayres
- Christmas Fetes
- Quiz Nights
- Bingo Nights
- Plus many other smaller events throughout the school calendar.
Where does the money raised go?
In the last two years, money raised by the PTFA has paid for:
- New tools and equipment in the DT department
- A stage for the drama and music department
- Equipment for the Food Technology department
- Art resources
- Maths resources
- New equipment to run our successful senior lunches
We also have an ongoing savings account in order to fund a much needed new school minibus.
Of course it is not just money that we require; we also need help at the events, connections to local businesses and fresh ideas to raise funds.
How can you help?
There are many ways to help with the successful running of the PTFA and events including:
- Joining the committee
- Volunteering to help out at events
- Volunteering to help organise events
- Donating goods/items
If you would like to support the PTFA through sponsorship, for example by endorsing a particular event by adding your logo to our advertising, having a stall to represent your business, or if you have a question or suggestion, or would just like to find out more about us and what we do in the PTFA, please contact us via the following: