All our children are expected to come to school neatly dressed in the correct school uniform.
Hair should be well off the face, giving maximum vision and minimum interference. Long hair should be tied back for health and safety reasons.
Items marked by a * may be purchased from the school office
- School tie (worn full length, with top button done up) *. Girls wearing V-neck blouses do not need to wear a tie.
- White shirt or blouse.
- Black skirts, culottes, trousers or formal shorts (All skirts/culottes should be approximately knee length). Trousers should be ‘school uniform’ trousers – jeans and ‘fashion’ trousers will not be permitted.
- Bottle green sweatshirts *
- Shoes (not trainers) should be black, suitable for school and flat.
PE and Games Kit
- WMMS T-Shirt *
- WMMS Rugby Shirt *
- Black shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- White PE socks (indoor)
- Black football socks (outdoors)
- Shin pads
- Gum shield (Year 6,7,8)
- Football boots ONLY if a pupil is asked to play in the school football/rugby team.
There is no summer uniform, but in excessively warm weather, pupils will be given permission to take off their ties. This privilege will be at the discretion of the Headteacher.
Uniform can be purchased from the school office.
Parents who are in receipt of free school meals may apply for a school clothing allowance. Parents wishing to claim this grant should contact the school office.
ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH THE CHILD’S NAME.